FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- CLEAR AND FAIR PRICING POLICY. All our wholesale clothes prices include vat where applicable and not added as a surprising extra charge at checkout, the product price you see is the price you pay.
WHERE DO THE CLOTHES ORIGINATE FROM? We source the very best wholesale cut price clothing from various channels, the majority is stock that was made for all the famous UK chain stores which can include factory over production, end of season stocks and over ordered surplus stock to the specific stores requirements.
WHICH FAMOUS UK STORES ARE THE CLOTHES ORIGINALLY MANUFACTURED FOR? The majority of the wholesale clothes we sell were originally manufactured for stores such as Marks & Spencer, Debenhams, Nutmeg, George, Gap, John Lewis, Kids famous cartoon characters, Primark, TU, F&F, H&M, Reebok, River Island, Asos, Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge, Monsoon, New Look, Boohoo, Miss Guided, Top Shop, Wallis, Top Man, Burton and many more top brands.
- WHAT ARE THE RULES REGARDING ORIGINAL STORE LABELS & TRADEMARKS? Various original store brand lettering and trademarks are removed from the garment labels to protect the specific copyright holder and to prevent unlawful store returns for refunds and exchanges. Please be rest assured that every garment still contains the size and material content label.
- CAN I CHOOSE THE CONTENTS OF MY MIXED PARCELS? The wholesale mixed parcels are pre-packed and sold as a job-lot with a good mix of styles and sizes, this offers great choice and maintains the fair price level. We are always happy to consider any bespoke requests although this could affect the price per item accordingly.
- ARE THE CLOTHES SUPPLIED IN PERFECT CONDITION? All the stocks we supply are quality control checked and sold in perfect condition unless otherwise specified in the product description, for example a product may be advertised as "seconds" with a relative price point.
- WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO REPORT FAULTY PRODUCTS IF RECEIVED IN ERROR? On very rare occasions a faulty product may slip through our quality control net, if this is ever the case please report this to us after checking your stock on receipt of your order and we will exchange the damaged product. All damages should be reported in writing to email@example.com Please state the damage and attach photos.
- IS THERE A MINIMUM ORDER? There is no online minimum order.
- CAN I COPY AND USE THE TCH WEBSITE PRODUCT IMAGES? After you have made your purchase from Tradeclearinghouse.com you automatically gain permission to use our product images. We do not allow use of our images to promote products purchased from elsewhere.
- HOW MUCH ARE THE SHIPPING CHARGES? We offer fair and competitive shipping rates, please refer to our "Shipping Charges" page.
- CAN I GET FREE SHIPPING? We do not operate a free shipping programme in order to keep our product prices as low and fair as possible. The companies that do offer free shipping are simply adding these charges to the product price and hiding the charges.
- WAREHOUSE VISITS You are welcome to visit our warehouse on a £500 minimum order basis by appointment please.
- WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ONLINE ORDER? Shortly after your order is received a member of our team will review your order and contact you with a mutually convenient delivery date.
- WHAT IS YOUR POLICY ON RETURNS? In the unlikely event that your order contains damaged items we will arrange the return and exchange of these items. Please note as a trade warehouse we can not accept mixed parcel returns on the basis that some of the styles are not to your preference, we pack a balanced mix to match current market trends to suit all tastes, any such returns if agreed are subject to a re-stocking fee of 25% of the total cost of the original order with all shipping costs liable to the customer.
- DO I PAY VAT ON ALL STOCKS? Under UK law there is no vat applicable to children's clothing to the age of 13 years. Vat is chargeable by UK law on all adults clothing and is included in the displayed product price, therefore vat on adults clothing is not added at checkout. Vat is applicable on all other goods and services and is added at checkout. Invoices supplied will display a full vat breakdown.
- I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION? For all your customer service enquiries please contact our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org